This Legal Notice provided by Grupo Aldesa, S.A. (hereinafter, Aldesa or the Aldesa Group), regulates access to and use of all websites covered by its “aldesa.com” domain and its respective sub-domains, owned by Aldesa. Any person entering this website will take on a USER role, undertaking to observe and strictly comply with the provisions herein, as well as any other applicable laws. The Aldesa Group reserves the right to change any type of information it may post on its website, without being required to provide prior notice to inform users of these obligations; any such positing on its website will be deemed sufficient. This Legal Notice was last updated in July 2023.
1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
In compliance with the provisions established in Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, all users are hereby informed that Grupo Aldesa, S.A. is a construction group registered at the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Tome 25112, section 8, Companies Book, folio 1, sheet M-452290, holding fiscal identification number (NIF) B-85289155, domiciled in Calle Bahía de Pollensa 13, 28042 – Madrid, Spain. Should you wish to get in touch with the website owner, please use the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Aldesa Group owns or has obtained rights over all the contents posted on this website. Consequently, all designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, HTML codes charts, trade names, brands or any other signs that are potentially the object of any industrial and/or commercial use, contained on this website, will be subject to Intellectual Property rights. In no case will access to Aldesa’s website constitute any waiver whatsoever, transfer, licence or assignment of such rights, in whole or in part, unless otherwise expressly indicated. Use of this website will not grant its users any right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the website and/or its Contents, other than as expressly foreseen herein. Any other use or exploitation or any rights will be subject to a prior and express consent, specifically granted to that end by the company or third party owner of any affected rights. Further to the foregoing, the User undertakes to not reproduce, copy, distribute or otherwise make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify such contents, and will hold the company harmless against any claim that may arise from a breach of such obligations. It will also be forbidden to erase, elude and/or manipulate any copyrights, to include any technical protection devices or information systems that the contents may contain. The website User undertakes to uphold the foregoing rights and to avoid any detrimental conduct thereto; in any case, the company reserves the right to use any resources or to bring any legal action it may be entitled to in order to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. WEB USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In general, the User undertakes to fulfil the following:
2. If any form needs to be completed, the User undertakes to provide true information and to keep it updated, in such a way as to reflect the User’s current situation, being held solely liable for any misrepresentations or inaccuracies and for any damage caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided. Consequently, the User will refrain from the following:
- Any unauthorised or fraudulent use of the website and/or its contents, for illegal or harmful purposes or effects for the Aldesa Group.
- Actual or potential access to website resources or restricted areas, without meeting the necessary access terms.
- To introduce or spread malware in the network, or any other tangible or logical systems that are able to damage Aldesa’s systems, or those of its providers or third parties.
The User undertakes to not reproduce the Web Space or any content thereof in any way, not even through a hyperlink, without the data file controller’s express and written consent. The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, under third party management, used to facilitate User access to information on collaborating companies and/or sponsors. Consequently, the company will not be held accountable for the content of such Web Spaces, nor will it act as a guarantor and/or offeror of any services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through outside links.
8. DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
Aldesa has its Data Protection and Cookies policies available to all users, through the following links:
9. REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the website exist for information purposes only. Consequently, when offering them, no warranty or statement whatsoever has been granted in relation to the contents and services offered on the Web Space including, as a mere example, guaranteed legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy or marketability, unless such representations and warranties need to be provided by law.
10. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION