ALDESA CONSTRUCCIONES, S.A. (hereinafter, ALDESA) is a company with its registered address located at Calle Bahía de Pollensa, nº 13, 28042 MADRID and with Company Tax number (CIF) A-28233534, Tel. (34) 91 381 92 20, Fax (34) 91 381 78 03. The contact email address is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 854, General volume 811 of Section 3 of the Book of Companies, Folio 94, Sheet 17,979, entry 19. The domain name, property of ALDESA CONSTRUCCIONES, S.A. is ALDESA.ES
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
In this legal notice, the general conditions that regulate the access, navigation and use of the websites under the domain ALDESA.ES are established, as well as the responsibilities derived from the User's use of its contents, where "contents" are understood as including: the texts, charts, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property. The User's access or use of ALDESA.ES implies their agreement with the general conditions that are published by ALDESA on each occasion they access ALDESA.ES. Therefore, the User must carefully read these general conditions. The User is understood as being the person that accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, whether free or at a price, developed at ALDESA.ES. The purpose of these general conditions is to regulate the access, navigation and use of ALDESA.ES. Nevertheless, independently of these general conditions, ALDESA may establish special conditions that regulate the use and/or contracting of specific services offered to Users through ALDESA.ES Furthermore, through ALDESA.ES, ALDESA may allow third-party companies to publicise or render their services. In this case, the third-party companies that publicise or render ALDESA's services will be responsible for establishing the general and special conditions to be taken into account. Before using and/or contracting the specific services rendered by ALDESA, the User should carefully read the corresponding special conditions created for this purpose by ALDESA. The use and/or contracting of such specific services implies the acceptance of the special conditions that are established at the time when this use and/or contracting occurs.
ALDESA CONSTRUCCIONES, S. A., a company of Spanish nationality with registered address at Calle Bahía de Pollensa, nº 13 in Madrid (Spain) (registered at Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Volume 2676, Section 3rd of the Companies Book, sheet 139, page M-7401), is the owner of the website ALDESA.ES. In accordance with the current regulations on data protection, as well as Act 34/2002 regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided in the Human Resources form or by email, will be processed for the purposes of rendering the services requested and to keep him/her informed of updates, products and services related to ALDESA, either by email or by any other means. In the case of commercial communications via email or an equivalent method, the user provides his/her express consent for publicity to be sent via that method, without affecting the user's right to communicate his/her desire to stop receiving advertising communications. Furthermore, the user provides his/her consent for ALDESA to pass their details on to third-party companies, for the sole purpose of improving the provision of the services agreed, respecting the Spanish legislation on personal data protection in all cases. ALDESA undertakes to fulfil its obligation regarding the confidentiality of personal data and its duty to process it with confidentiality, and to this end it adopts the technical, organisational and security measures necessary to prevent such data from being altered, lost, or processed or accessed by unauthorised parties. The user shall be responsible in all cases for the truthfulness of the details provided. ALDESA reserves the right to exclude any users that have provided false details from the registered services, without prejudice to any other actions applicable under the Law. Any registered user may exercise the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, by submitting a request in writing addressed to ALDESA, Calle Bahía de Pollensa, nº 13, 28042 MADRID, or to the email address email@example.com.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ALDESA owns, or holds the corresponding licence over the rights of use of, the intellectual and industrial property of the domain ALDESA.ES, as well as the intellectual and industrial property rights and image rights on the contents available through this domain. Under no circumstances does the User's access and browsing imply any full or partial surrender, transmission, licencing or transfer of these rights by ALDESA. It is strictly forbidden: to delete, elude or manipulate the copyright notification and any other identification details of the rights of ALDESA or its owners included in the contents, as well as any technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any information and/or identification mechanisms that may be contained in the contents; to modify, copy, re-use, exploit, reproduce, publicly notify, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, broadcast, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in ALDESA.ES for public or commercial purposes, without the expresses written authorisation of ALDESA or, where applicable, of the owner of the rights in question.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS
Users' access to ALDESA.ES is open and free of charge. Nevertheless, some services and content offered by ALDESA through ALDESA.ES may be subject to the service or product being contracted beforehand and to an amount of money being paid, as determined in the corresponding Special Conditions. In this case, these Special Conditions will be provided to users in a clear manner. When the User is required to register or provide personal details in order to access any of the specific services, the collection, processing and, where applicable, transfer of and access to Users' personal details shall be subject to the conditions set out in the data protection section. The contracting of products and services through ALDESA.ES by minors is forbidden. To do so, minors are required to duly obtain the prior consent of their parents, tutors or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for any acts carried out by the minors under their care, in accordance with the current regulations.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The contents included in ALDESA.ES are provided only to the consumers or end users. Any unauthorised commercial use of the contents, or their resale, are forbidden, unless ALDESA has given its prior written authorisation. If the User has to register in order to use and/or contract a service at ALDESA.ES, he/she will be responsible for providing true and legitimate information. If, as a result of registering, the User is given a password, the User undertakes to use it diligently and to keep the password to access these services confidential. Therefore, Users are responsible for the safekeeping and confidentiality of any usernames and/or passwords they are provided by ALDESA, and they undertake not to give them to third parties to be used, whether temporarily or permanently, nor to allow other people to have access to them. The User shall be liable for any illegitimate third party using the services illegally through the use of a password, as a result of irresponsible use or loss of the password by the User. The User is obliged to immediately notify the administrators of ALDESA.ES of any fact that may allow the improper use of the usernames and/or passwords, such as their theft, loss, or authorized access, in order to immediately disable them. If such facts are not communicated, ALDESA will be exempt from any liability that may derive from the improper use of the usernames or passwords by unauthorised third parties. Accessing, browsing and using ALDESA.ES is the responsibility of the User, thus the User undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe any further instructions given by ALDESA or by authorised staff of ALDESA regarding the use of ALDESA.ES and its contents. The User is required to use the contents diligently, correctly and legally and, in particular, undertakes to abstain from: using the contents for purposes that are contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good conduct or public order; reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorisation has been given by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally allowed; using the contents and, in particular, information of any type obtained via the page or the services to send advertising, communications for direct sale purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a group of people regardless of their purpose, as well as abstaining from marketing or disclosing this information in any way.
LIABILITY AND GUARANTEE
ALDESA guarantees the legality of the services and information provided via ALDESA.ES. ALDESA will provide the necessary means for the continuity of the contents of ALDESA.ES, as well as for the absence of errors in this content and the correction of any defect that may occur. ALDESA does not guarantee, nor will it be liable for: (a) the existence of viruses and/or other harmful components in ALDESA.ES or in the server that supplies it, (b) the invulnerability of ALDESA.ES or of any security measures that are adopted in it, (c) any damages or losses that any person may cause, either to themselves or to a third party, by breaching the conditions, standards and instructions that ALDESA establishes in ALDESA.ES or by infringing the security systems of ALDESA.ES. ALDESA affirms that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its means and the state of its technology, to guarantee the operation of ALDESA.ES and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other components that may harm Users.
In ALDESA.ES, the User may find links to other websites through different links, hyperlinks, etc., which are managed by third parties. ALDESA does not have the faculty or the human or technical means to know of, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites to which links from ALDESA.ES are established. As a result, ALDESA will not be liable for any contents included on the websites to which a link from ALDESA.ES is established, including, but not limited to, their operation, access, data, information, files, quality and the reliability of their products and services, their own links and/or any of their contents in general. The establishment of any type of link by ALDESA.ES to another third-party website does not imply that any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependency between ALDESA and the person or entity responsible for that website exists. Links on other websites to ALDESA.ES If any User, company or website wishes to establish some kind of link to ALDESA.ES, they should following the following stipulations:
- The link may only direct to the Homepage of ALDESA.ES, unless ALDESA has provided express written authorisation.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, via a click, to the URL address of ALDESA http://www."domain name" it must cover the full length of the Homepage of ALDESA.ES in full. Unless ALDESA expressly authorises it in writing, under no circumstances may the website creating the link reproduce ALDESA.ES in any way, include it as part of its website or within any of its frames, or create a browser on any of the pages of ALDESA.ES.
- On the page that establishes the link, it may not be declared in any way that ALDESA has authorised the link, unless ALDESA has expressly done so in writing. If the company creating the link from its page to ALDESA.ES correctly wishes to include the brand, company name, trade name, docket, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of ALDESA and/or of ALDESA.ES on its website, it should have its express written authorisation beforehand.
- ALDESA does not authorise the establishment of a link to ALDESA.ES from websites that contain material, information or content that is illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravenes morals, public order or generally accepted social norms.
- ALDESA does not have the faculty or the human or technical means to know of, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have links to ALDESA.ES established.
- ALDESA does not assume any liability for any aspect relating to ALDESA.ES which that link to ALDESA.ES establishes, including, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and the reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents in general.
- Services rendered by third parties via ALDESA.ES
- ALDESA does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of services rendered by third parties via this page or for which ALDESA only acts as a publicity channel.
- ALDESA will not be liable for any damages and harm of any kind caused by the services rendered by third parties via this page including, but not limited to, those caused by: any breach of the law, morals or public order; the inclusion of viruses or any other computer code, file or program that can damage, interrupt or impede the normal operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of business secrets, of contractual commitments of any kind, the carrying out of acts that constitute illegal, misleading or disloyal advertising and, in general, that constitute unfair competition; the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, quality, pertinence and/or timeliness of the contents transmitted, published, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible; the infringement of people's rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image or, in general, any kind of third-party rights; the inappropriateness for any purpose and the defrauding of expectations created, or any flaws and defects that may arise in the relationship with third parties; the non-compliance, delay in the fulfillment, defective compliance or termination for any reason, of the obligations undertaken by third parties and contracts drawn up with third parties.
- Third-party: Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed by third parties.
- Google Analytics:
- __utma: user cookie, expires 2 years after the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and registers the date, the first and the last time that the user visited the website. It is used to count how many times a unique user visits the site.
- __utmb: session cookie, expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the time of arrival to the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view registration. It is deleted automatically upon changing websites or closing the web browser. If a user remains inactive on a website for more than 30 minutes (they go to eat, for example) and requests a page again, it will be considered a new user session (1 unique user that makes 2 visits).
- __utmz: user origin cookie, expires after 6 months. This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, i.e. the path they followed to access the website, whether it is direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link, employing certain keywords in a search engine, via a display campaign, or through an AdWords advert. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and browsing within the website itself (internal links). The cookie is updated on every visit to the website.
- Google Analytics:
- Own Cookies: these are cookies sent to the user's computer that are managed exclusively by ALDESA.
- "Capacookies" which displays or hides the cookies policy acceptance message.
- "JSESSIONID" which maintains the user's status via page requests.
If you later decide to revoke your consent, you must configure your browser so that it rejects cookies and you should also erase the history to delete those already installed. The cookie settings of the main web browsers can be accessed via the following menus (it may vary according to your browser's version or language):
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings
- Chrome: Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings
- Safari: Preferences > Security
DURATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
ALDESA may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, either in full or partially, by publishing any change in the same manner in which these general conditions appear or via any type of communication addressed to Users. These general conditions are therefore valid for the same period of time as they are displayed, until they are modified in full or partially, at which point the modified general conditions will come into force. Regardless of the provisions of the special conditions, ALDESA may terminate, suspend or discontinue access to the contents of the page, at any time without the need for advance notice, without the User having any possibility to demand any compensation. After this termination, the restrictions of use of the contents set out above in these general conditions will continue to apply. In the event of any discrepancies between what is established in these general conditions and the special conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter will prevail. If any provision or provisions of these general conditions were considered null or inapplicable, either in their entirety or partly, by any court, tribunal or competent administrative body, this invalidity non-applicability will not affect the other provisions of the general conditions or the special conditions of the different services of ALDESA. If ALDESA does not exercise or exercute any right or provision contained in these general conditions, it will not constitute a surrender of that right or provision, unless it provides its recognition and agreement in writing.
The relations established between ALDESA and the User shall be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable law and jurisdiction. Nevertheless, for cases in which the regulations allow the possibility for the parties to submit themselves to a certain jurisdiction, ALDESA and the user expressly surrender any other jurisdiction that may apply to them and submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.